My clients are seasoned, successful leaders in mid-sized companies and nonprofits.
They are doing good work, yet are ready to step into something different, something more meaningful, with bigger impact. They are ready to create what’s next in their professional life, and they seek to bring their skills into the world in a new, more expansive way.
Are some of these statements true for you?
- You’re coming into a new leadership role and want to ensure that you’re successful.
- You’ve been successful in your chosen career and now it’s time for a step up or perhaps a new direction.
- You’re frustrated that you’re not having the impact or results you want in your current role.
- You’re the leader of an organization and could really use an unbiased ear to help you strategize about what’s best for your organization, and for you.
Are we a good match? Yes, if …
- You are intrigued and energized by the possibility of being more authentic at work.
- You’re excited to open up new possibilities for your professional and personal life.
- You’ve got a big new job and are thinking, “Now what?”
- You know you want to build on your proven strengths, yet you are open to discovering new ways of being that expand your skill set.
- You are considering or are currently undergoing a change that could transform your work and life.
- You want to be the best leader you can be and appreciate having an objective thought partner to reflect on your decisions.
- You want to partner with someone who believes in you.
Want to know more? Find out How I Work and what results you can expect.